Company: NuWorx, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Nu-Worx sales associate (and team) is responsible for
helping grow sales and increase company profit. - They will call on
new clients while cultivating and supporting current customers in
order to establish a consistent workload throughout the year. -
Customer interaction is critical in this position as it is usually
the client's first legitimate correspondence with Nu-Worx. Each
sales member is focused on nurturing customer relationships
throughout an entire project, which lays the groundwork for
customers to do repeat business or recommend us to others. Sales
members help oversee project completion and provide support and
feedback to both the customer and the company as needed. - Reports
to: CEO & Sales Manager - DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but
not limited to): -
- Performs pre-closing job walk-through and assessment on project
and repair (initial measurements) opportunities.
- Creates material list in conjunction with project managers that
are necessary to complete a project.
- Establishes an appropriate timeline and/or start date for
- Ensure that orders are processed appropriately in order to
ensure projects are built to quality standards.
- Calls on new and existing clients to understand their needs and
- Prepares and presents quotations on projects.
- Learns and applies new product knowledge to enhance sales and
- Negotiates and establishes pricing and terms on projects with
management support based on company's requirements for
- Assists in formulating with management weekly, monthly and
annuals sales goals and objectives.
- Understands safety programs related to field employees and
trade contractors. -
- Pays close attention to scheduling of projects and notifies
customer of any changes.
- Follows up with customer on job completion in order to achieve
100% customer satisfaction.
- Assists as needed in problem solving processes for technical
- Mentors' new employees by sharing industry knowledge.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Presents a professional image at all times to customers and
- Occasionally will be asked to perform other duties not listed
above that are in the best interests of the company.
- Participates and is active in local industry organizations. -
Other Skills and Qualifications - Excellent interpersonal and
skills are necessary to build effective working relationships with
employees, contractors, customers and other company suppliers or
vendors. - Education: 1-3 years sales experience with a
construction entity or as an individual contributor or overseer.
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred. Basic knowledge of
Microsoft office and writing job proposals. Able to read plans and
anticipate project requirements to reduce mistakes and downtime. -
NU-WORX CORE VALUES: Being a responsible, reliable, accountable and
effective team player is an absolute must!! The successful
candidate is committed to the Nu-Worx jobsite by identifying
processes that promote effective scheduling and customer
satisfaction. - A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn will
provide for advancement opportunities. The Nu-Worx culture is team
orientated and yet challenging because we focus on quality,
customer service and teamwork. The successful candidate provides
value to the overall group that contributes to the growth of the
company and the team. - -
Keywords: NuWorx, LLC, Kenner , Sales Associate, Sales , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!