Insurance Sales Agent
Company: Kemper Life
Posted on: March 16, 2020
Did you hear about this position from a friend or family member?
Good talent knows good talent! Kemper is searching for Insurance
Role: InsuranceSales Agent
Employment Type: FullTime
Pay: CommissionBased - We pay for performance! Successful first
year agents average pay of nearly $ 50K in their first year with
second year pay growing to an average of nearly
$ 70K. Top agents earn over $ 60K in their first year with that
growing to over $80K in their second year.
Benefits: GroupLife Insurance, Major Medical & Dental, Short-term &
Long-termdisability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation,
Educational Reimbursement.Superior performance is recognized
through numerous awards, prizes and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? Thiscareer could
be for you! We are searching for Insurance Sales Agents located in
the Kenner, LA area. Interviews will be held at the district
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company locatedin
Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance
needs ofmodest income families. As a home service family of
companies, we are dedicatedto frequent personal contact with our
customers for premium collection and otherservice needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency)with an
established book of in force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products,closing sales and
using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based ona pre-arranged
- Responding promptly to policyholder servicerequests such as
beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collectedand processing
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill
theresponsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge andskills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agentsto earn a
paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing - Various state licenses are requiredto sell or
service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance
andguidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing
- Basic Training - During the first 26 weeks, newagents complete
a basic development program that includes self-study,
classroomtime, role-play and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is anopportunity to
build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- Anestablished business - New agents pay nothing for an
established agency,which has a built-in clientele of loyal
- Pay forperformance - A chance to write their own paycheck with
increasing incomeopportunity as skills and knowledge grow
- Jobstability - Employment in a field where there is an
increasing need ofqualified professionals
- Prestige -Recognition in the community as a respected
- Advancement - The potential for future promotion to a
- PersonalSatisfaction - Knowing that they are doing meaningful
work when they helpothers protect the people they love and the
things they own
- Equalopportunity - We are firmly committed to our policy of
providing equalemployment opportunity based on individual merit
Opportunity is knocking.Don't let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-###-####. Associated
topics: agent, broker, health, healthcare, lead sales agent, life
insurance sales, outside sales, sales, sales agent, sales
Keywords: Kemper Life, Kenner , Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!