Overnight Security/Shuttle Driver
Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Perform protective, preventative, safety and security related
enforcement functions touring hotel complex to ensure the safety
and well being of all hotel guests, associates and vendors.
Implements and monitors all related SOP's, Mission Vision and
Values in a courteous and restrained manner in coping with
emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances and threats.
- Spend majority of shift on foot patrol, walking, climbing stairs
of the interior and perimeter of the hotel to observe and identify
potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions.
Requires verbal communication using pager and two way radio,
bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Maintain order in the hotel, dealing with the welfare of guests,
and assisting with door lock problems. Coordinate expedient
response to emergency conditions such as fire, fire or safety
hazards and threats to life and/or property in a calm, rational and
- Handle undesired conduct and potential violations of hotel policy
as warranted for the security and safety of hotel guests,
associates, patrons and property. Requires grasping, lifting and or
carrying or otherwise moving persons, packages, luggage,
wheelchairs and safety equipment using manual dexterity of
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting, or loitering
around building. Conduct walk through observations of entire hotel.
Promote safe work practices.
- Answer security telephone and safety hotline calls and respond in
a timely manner based on priority.
- Observe the security monitors for any unusual activity and in the
case of suspicious behavior report directly, via radio, to the
supervisor on duty; report any alarms similarly.
- Memorize and monitor life safety system installed at property
including layout of entire building, alarm pull stations, location
of fire extinguisher and sprinklers.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Hilton New Orleans Airport is a luxury, full-service hotel
located 15 minutes from the Louis Armstrong International airport
and minutes away from downtown New Orleans and the historic French
Quarter. Here we empower our team members to thrive and reach their
full potential. Our guest's experience starts with excellent
service and that service begins with our team. We are looking for
individuals with a spirit to serve and a passion to develop in
their career. Apply today to learn more about joining the Hilton
New Orleans Airport family!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Overnight Security/Shuttle Driver, Professions , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!