College Graduates - Credit Trainee Program - Nationwide
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Ferguson is looking for college graduates to begin as Credit Trainees in locations throughout the United States. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service by developing world class leaders. You may be an ideal candidate if:
- You want to lead by serving others. Leadership is serving the people you lead. We take pride in developing leaders that put their team, colleagues and customers first.
- You have vision. As a leader in Ferguson, you will need to assess the long term impact. From strategic planning to critical financial decisions, you have an opportunity to have a positive and long term impact on the company and our customers.
- You are relationship driven. From customers, colleagues and more; relationships are at the center of everything we do at Ferguson.
- You are a problem solver. These are skills necessary in order to serve our internal and external customers.
- You want to be part of something big. Ferguson proudly supports our communities, families, military and educational initiatives. It's how we make a positive impact to strengthen the communities where we live and work.
You will begin your career in a location for 9 months, focusing on the credit management side of our business. You will work closely with our Credit Department, customers and sales force to ensure you have all the tools needed to be a successful credit associate.
Upon completing your time in Training, you will relocate to a final location within our nationwide branch network with a potential career path in credit management. Location depends on your preferences and company needs. You will work together with our sales and management teams to make strategic decisions that affect our company's largest asset, Accounts Receivable, and our company's earnings overall.
Keywords: Ferguson, Kenner , College Graduates - Credit Trainee Program - Nationwide, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!