Posted on: January 27, 2023
Servpro of Metairie, Construction Estimator
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don't miss your chance to join our Franchise as a
Construction Estimator. In this position, you will be making a
difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the
goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in
challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent
communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are
self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll
thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and
super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may
be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO - Franchise employee, you will receive a
competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- a. Establish customer relationship for construction
- b. Educate customer on the construction process
- Work with customers to understand desired upgrades/changes
- Ensure that estimates meet client requirements.
- Project Initiation
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements for a
- Create an accurate sketch and initial scope of work for
- Deliver a consistent and well-defined initial estimate.
- Recognize project constraints and/or needed upgrades
- Work with Project Manager to price bid items, if needed.
- Project Planning
- Identify and document finalized project scope of work.
- Work with outside resources as necessary to complete accurate
estimate (i.e Structural Engineers, ITEL, Electrical Inspectors,
- Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates.
- Deliver and Communicate estimate to Project Manager.
Necessary Experience and Skill Set
- 2 years previous construction estimating and/or insurance
- Superb customer service track record
- Effective written and oral communication
- Advanced math skills
- Proficient use of Xactimate--- estimating software
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Must have good driving record
- BA in engineering, construction science or similar relevant
Physical and Work Environment Requirements
Walking and/or standing throughout the day. Frequent driving and
sitting. Occasionally climbing ladders. The employee is
occasionally exposed to extreme conditions such as heat. The noise
level in the work environment and jobsites can be loud.
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel
This is a full-time position, working 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.,
Monday-Friday, 45 hours per week. This position frequently requires
long hours, working on-call, and weekend work. Travel is required
and is primarily local. However, some out-of-area and overnight
travel may be expected.
Each SERVPRO - Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
Compensation: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
At SERVPRO, you have the opportunity to make a positive difference
in the lives of people around you each and every day. We are
seeking individuals who are self-motivated, proactive, responsible,
and service-oriented teammates. Please join us in our mission to
help our customers in their greatest moments of need. If you are
highly dependable and excited about exceeding expectations, then
you may be just the person we're looking for. Please search for a
franchise near you to explore the opportunities waiting for you at
SERVPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.
WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE IT
Like It Never Even Happened -
As a team, we are proud to offer our customers the industry-leading
level of service. Each of our nearly 1800 franchises offers a broad
variety of opportunities to help, to serve, and to repair and
restore people's homes and businesses. If you have a passion for
making a difference, our franchises are looking for you.
All employees of a SERVPRO - Franchise are hired by, employed by,
and under the sole supervision and control of an independently
owned and operated SERVPRO - Franchise. SERVPRO - Franchise
employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or
under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any
Keywords: SERVPRO, Kenner , Construction Estimator, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!