Apparel Program Sales Executive - New Orleans, LA
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The UniFirst Apparel Program Sales Executive (AAPSE) is
responsible for generating new Corporate Account and Regional
Direct Sales within a defined territory. The APSE is charged with
managing the entire sales process including identifying target
accounts, setting appointments with key decision makers,
understanding the needs and roles of all buying influences,
creating value through a deep understanding of our prospect's
challenges and presenting a compelling solution that will improve
- Generate a minimum of $500,000 in new qualified annual Direct
Sales revenues during each UniFirst fiscal year.
- Identify key decision makers and navigate through complex
buying environments to insure we are positioned for success.
- Develop custom solutions for target accounts and quantify
process improvements and savings.
- Effectively present to a diverse audience including large
committees and Executives.
- Negotiate service requirements, pricing, and other terms and
conditions conducive to creating a long-term partnership.
- Align the necessary internal groups and departments to make
sure we meet and exceed the prospects expectations.
- Utilize SFA to effectively qualify and prioritize opportunities
based on contract expiration dates, market conditions, and our
competitive strengths and weaknesses. Effectively use the available
networking tools (LinkedIn, InsideView, etc.) to reach high
- decision makers and generate interest early in the sales
- Work with our Market Research and Development (MRD) group to
efficiently manage your database and increase the number of
prospects and quality of information.
- Constantly monitor the competitive market conditions, sales and
pricing strategies, and buying trends in order to devise effective
strategies to counter strengths and take advantage of
- Maintain an accurate funnel, forecast and monthly activity
- Meet or exceed the minimum sales activity requirements.
- 3 years of outside B2B sales experience.
- Experience selling large Regional Accounts and Corporate
Programs to committees and "C" level Executives
- Ability to work autonomously at very high productivity
- Demonstrated track record of success including recognition
through awards and promotions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
...@unifirst.com or call (978) ###-#### to let us know the nature
of your request.
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers
to provide personal financial information when submitting a job
application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information
may be fraudulent. Associated topics: administrative, branch
manager, manager, sales director, sales executive, sales
management, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory
Keywords: UniFirst, Kenner , Apparel Program Sales Executive - New Orleans, LA, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!