Line Cook, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a full-time Line Cook to join our team at New Orleans Airport in
Kenner, Louisiana. As a Line Cook, you will be responsible for food
preparation and assembling dishes according to recipes and Chef
Pay rate is $16.00 / hour At Delaware North, we care about our
associates professional and personal wellbeing. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional
service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits
including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and
development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available
for eligible associates.Responsibilities
- Follow assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well
as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products following recipe guidelines,
using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We Are For more than 35
years, Delaware North has been providing hospitality services at
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Travelers can
expect an authentic taste of The Big Easy with dining options
including Folse Market, Leah's Kitchen, and Ye Old College Inn.At
Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: baker, cocinera, cocinero, cocinero de la
parrilla, cocinero de la preparacion, diner, dinner, kitchen, meat
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Line Cook, New Orleans Airport, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!