Food and Beverage Supervisor, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring a
full-time Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team at New
Orleans Airport in Kenner,Louisiana. As a Food and Beverage
Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels
of service is provided to our guests.
Pay rate is $18.00 / hourAt Delaware North, we care about our
associates professional and personal wellbeing. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional
service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits
including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and
development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available
for eligible associates.Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and organizational
policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and
- Assist managers in training and development of the team and
conducting associate-counseling sessions including verbal and
written corrective action reports.
- Assist managers in the management of staffing levels in
accordance with established budgetary goals and business
- Inspect by walking through your assigned area to monitor staff
and to monitor guest needs.
- Lead hourly staff in the daily performance of their
- Ensure venue is adequately stocked with all product and
supplies needed for service.
- Collaborate with manager concerning operational deficiencies
and areas in need of attention.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual
and in a professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- One year related experience required.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions and percentages.
- Basic computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets,
and e-mail required.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using
active listening skills to defuse difficult and sometimes
emotionally charged situations to maintain the guests goodwill
- High school diploma or GED preferred.Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift or carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Possible exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Possible exposure to high volume of noise.Who We AreFor more
than 35 years, Delaware North has been providing hospitality
services at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
Travelers can expect an authentic taste of The Big Easy with dining
options including Folse Market, Leah's Kitchen, and Ye Old College
Inn.At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Food and Beverage Supervisor, New Orleans Airport, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!