Host, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Host to join our team at New Orleans Airport in Kenner,
Louisiana. As a Host, you will be the first person to welcome and
interact with our guests.
Pay rate is $13.25 / hourFull Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us
recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each
and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Review floor plan and reservation book daily; create a seating
- Set up the host station according to the checklist.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Seat guests according to the seating chart, server rotation,
and guest preference and provides guests with menus.
- Maintain control of the seating and wait times.
- Clean and maintain host station; contribute to the cleanliness
of the dining and bar areas.
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Answer any guest questions regarding service, and provide
general assistance for guests and employees.
- Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service,
respond to complaints and notifies management, and thank guests as
they are leaving.
- Answer restaurant telephone line during assigned hours of
- Prior experience in a guest service environment preferred.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level in a fast-paced
environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of performing specified procedures and following
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and co-workers.Physical Requirements
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.Who We Are For more than
35 years, Delaware North has been providing hospitality services at
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Travelers can
expect an authentic taste of The Big Easy with dining options
including Folse Market, Leah's Kitchen, and Ye Old College Inn.At
Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: anfitri--na, anfitri--nas, auxiliar de comedor,
dining room attendant, hostess, maitre d, mesera, server, server
camarero, servidor de banquetes
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Host, New Orleans Airport, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!