Server, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Servers to join our team at New Orleans Airport in Kenner,
Louisiana. As a Server, you will be the face of our restaurant and
play a critical role in providing excellent service to our guests.
Position starts at $5.11 plus Tips
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us
recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each
and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Greet guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant
specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and
beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests' needs
throughout their visit.
- Accurately enter orders into the point-of-sale system so that
kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver the check to guests at the table, accept
and process the payment.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar
- Perform opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as
- Ensure all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized,
organized, and working properly. Qualifications
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing is
- At least one year's experience as a server in a high-volume
environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in a service or
hospitality environment preferred. Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs. Who We Are For more than 35
years, Delaware North has been providing hospitality services at
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Travelers can
expect an authentic taste of The Big Easy with dining options
including Folse Market, Leah's Kitchen, and Ye Old College Inn. At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Server, New Orleans Airport, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!