Company: Atlantic Aviation
Posted on: May 4, 2022
OverviewThe Customer Service and Sales Representative represents
Atlantic Aviation in a positive and professional manner while
serving as the primary contact for FBO customers, and assists in
creating a positive environment to exceed Atlantic customer
expectations. - Under direct supervision, the Customer Service and
Sales Representative performs assigned tasks related to providing
services for corporate aircraft, cargo and passenger charters, and
other general aviation aircraft. - Responsibilities
- Coordinate customer service order requests.
- Ensure a pleasant and clean work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and the
Atlantic Aviation service culture.
- Maintain high level of safety standards as described in SOPs as
well as a high level of customer service standards and concentrated
efforts on selling as described in training.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Adhere to the 4 principles of the \u201cAtlantic Attitude\u201d
at all times -We are proud to be an
EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employerWe maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
- High school graduation.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Previous experience in a customer service/sales
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license and meet company's
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on
weekends, holidays, and be on call.
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with
minimal errorsAtlantic Aviation-take off into your future!
Keywords: Atlantic Aviation, Kenner , CS, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!