Sales Manager - Roll-to-roll (R2R)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Kornit, the leader in Direct to Fabric technology, is looking
for smart and hungry hunters with extreme self-motivation to
exploit the amazing growth opportunity of the Direct to Fabric
market and bring enormous value to our clients.
Under the general direction of Kornit's Sales Leadership, the
Sales Manager, R2R, is responsible for identifying new accounts,
developing, and securing new customers, selling company products,
and may assist to investigate potential new product uses or
- Expand Kornit footprint in Direct to Fabric products by
developing and executing a robust Go-To-Market strategy.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing team to develop
campaigns and marketing efforts specific to this market
- Create a business plan to drive sales and set sales objectives
and annual forecast and achieve such goals.
- Partner with the Regional Managers to ensure the product
category is top of mind with relevant customers and channel
- Develops new business opportunities to provide a foundation for
continuous upward sales trends while meeting all profitability
- Develops marketing and business strategies, innovative
processes, and programs to meet objectives that are consistent with
a "customer-focused" high-performance sale organization
- Establishes professional and responsive relationships with
customers to ensure total customer satisfaction and continued
- Developing, maintaining, and expanding business relationships
and generating new accounts to increase revenue and achieve
- Participating in sales meetings, sales calls, seminar
facilitation, trade shows, and the development of other sales
strategies and initiatives
- Proactively managing accounts and expanding the Company's
business relationship with them
- Travel up to 70% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in sales, business, or related
- 5+ years of sales experience building relationships and
expanding a client base in the industrial market
- Strong knowledge of textile markets
- Must possess experience with high end & high-value capital
- Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales
- Solid understanding of sales process with the ability to
explain that process from identification of opportunity through
close of the sale
- Travel 70%-80% of the time
- Willingness to travel in the USA and internationally as
Should Kornit Digital offers an outstanding compensation and
benefits package, medical, dental, and life insurances; Investment
Savings Plan (401K) with employer matching.
Kornit Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state, or local protected class.
Keywords: Kornit, Kenner , Sales Manager - Roll-to-roll (R2R), Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!