Posted on: June 7, 2021
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as an Services Technician can provide you
with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career
possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits
that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Services Technicians work both inside and outside to install
and maintain equipment and services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Services Technician:
- Install, rearrange, maintain, and remove customer premise
wiring/cable and facilities
- Interact with customers and represent AT&T in your
- Analyze trouble conditions and determine work to be done
- Work on telephone poles and ladders, indoors and outdoors at
homes or businesses
In addition to possessing STRONG communication skills, our
Services Technicians must:
- Possess a valid state driver license
- Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Climb poles up to 18 feet high, climb ladders and work aloft
with hand tools
- Lift and/or pull up to 120lbs
- Work outside in all kinds of weather
- Work in attics, basements, crawl spaces, manholes and other
- Use computers including hand-held models to update work status
and check new assignments
- Work mandatory overtime and holidays as service conditions
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a
manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Study Guides (click the links below to open the various study
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III)
Individuals holding this job title may be required to perform
the above job duties with or without "reasonable
Job ID 2128106
Date posted 05/17/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Kenner , Services Technician, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!