Customer Success Coordinator
Company: Revolution Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: San Lorenzo, CA
- Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who
provide excellent customer service in all they do. The Customer
Services Coordinator (CSC) will be a member of the School
Partnerships team and will work as a part of a dynamic, socially
minded entrepreneurial team. This person will act as the daily "go
to" person for any operations related customer service needs. S/he
should have a strong background in customer service, and must be
action oriented, inclined towards helping others, adept at problem
solving, and able to work quickly to come to solutions. S/he will
be a central point of contact for both our customer base and our
internal operations team, and must be able to successfully
communicate with both.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain master cleaning schedule responsibilities at all
- Oversee the re-stocking and readiness of all operational areas
and hand washing stations.
- Ensure the garbage and recycling is disposed of daily and
receptacles are cleaned and sanitized.
- Abide by the company "Green Waste" compost and recycling
- Execute golden standards for all menu items per approved SOP's
from Executive Chef.
- Maintain a food-safe environment, complying with State, Federal
and Revolution Foods policies.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment
in a safe, efficient manner.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices by maintaining a clean,
organized, hazard-free environment (dry floors, proper
- coverage, proper knife storage, etc.).
- Support staff by keeping facility clean and sanitary.
- 2+ years' experience in a customer service role with
- Proficient computer skills, especially in using: Microsoft
Word, Excel, Salesforce and Outlook; as well as comfort in quickly
learning new programs.
- Clear understanding and ability to balance external customer
needs with the needs and parameters of Revolution Foods.
- Engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic
relationships with a variety of stakeholders ranging from
operations managers at school sites to lunchroom aides.
- Outstanding phone communication skills and well-developed
interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and
ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Entrepreneurial minded, coupled with an energetic and positive
- A focused individual who can work comfortably and effectively
in a shared space with the ability to work both independently and
as part of a team.
Physical Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods,
which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods
we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay,
and opportunity, including
- Medical, dental, & vision plan
- Company paid life insurance coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- 401(k) enrollment
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company's
business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company
prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed
(including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital
or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical
condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military
or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Revolution Foods, Kenner , Customer Success Coordinator, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!