Hotel Sales Manager
Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 3, 2021
The Hilton New Orleans Airport is a luxury, full-service hotel
located 15 minutes from the Louis Armstrong International airport
and minutes away from downtown New Orleans and the historic French
Quarter. Here we empower our team members to thrive and reach their
full potential. Our guest's experience starts with excellent
service and that service begins with our team. We are looking for
individuals with a spirit to serve and a passion to develop in
their career. Apply today to learn more about joining the Hilton
New Orleans Airport family! We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
The Manager, Hotel Sales optimizes group rooms, banquet and
catering revenues through the monitoring of group and
banquet/catering pricing through utilization of HEI and brand tools
and resources. Provides pricing and guidance recommendations to
designated HEI Regional team members. Analyzes Sales System and HEI
sales, catering and revenue management reports to identify trends
and future demand opportunities.
- Facilitates frequent sales and revenue communication that
provides recommendation and guidance to the hotels on a regular
basis as directed by the Regional team.
- Closely evaluates and advises Hotels to leverage corporate and
brand tools order to exceed B&C budgets.
- Conducts ongoing competitor price and product analyses to
ensure proper rate positioning and product offering relative to
- Works with the hotels sales, revenue management, and catering
leaders to achieve rooms and catering revenue targets.
- Validates quarterly incentives for hotels and assists hotels
with process. Provides appropriate feedback to Regional for
- Assists Hotels and Regional Director of Sales with quarterly
property goal setting.
- Continually monitors all priority report metrics to ensure
hotels are properly positioned.
- Provides continual analysis of buying behavior of each volume
and key group account.
- Provides continual analysis of lost business reasons and
notifies property and regional team of on-going trends.
- Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Administration, Business,
Statistics, Marketing, Finance or relevant field of work
- A minimum 5 years' of experience in Rooms (Group/Transient) and
Banquet/Catering Sales and/or sales systems analysis.
- Strong yield management skills with an understanding of
optimizing the catering mix of business and the use of historical
- Skilled at understanding both monthly forecasting and the
annual budget process. Understanding of both B&C pace and
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and
use it to draw inferences with reference to impact on hotels
- Ability to use HEI, Brand, PMS, reservation, revenue management
systems, and brand sales systems to develop pricing and sales
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint,
SSRS, Crystal, and Market Vision.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills,
command of the written language both written and verbal.
- Self-driven with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Kenner , Hotel Sales Manager, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!