Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice)
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (General Dentistry
Reporting directly to the Managing Clinical Director, the Expanded
Functions Dental Assistant performs a variety of patient care,
office, and laboratory duties. The Dental Assistant works chair
side making patients feel as comfortable as possible, prepare them
for treatment, obtain their dental records and performs other
services delegated by the supervising Dentist subject to and in
accordance with the state dental board regulations.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take, develop and mount dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Manage and complete infection control procedures - i.e. prepare
and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following
dental treatment procedures as applicable.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to
maintain oral health as applicable.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
Minimum Education and Experience
- X-ray certification or credentials required as specified by
applicable state specific regulations.
- Expanded function certificate or licensure as specified by
applicable state specific statutes/rules.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
Aspen Dental - 2240 Veterans Memorial Blvd 3083 Kenner, Louisiana
70065 United States TX/LA/MS,
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Kenner , Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (General Dentistry Practice), Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!