Company: Avis Budget Group
Posted on: June 2, 2021
As an Airport Manager, you’ll oversee all activities at our
airport location and ensure we’re running smoothly and profitably
with satisfied customers and employees alike.
What you'll do:
- Manage all activities at an airport related to servicing of
customers at the rental counter and arranging for the rental of
vehicles, the selling of incremental products to customers, and the
cleaning and preparation of returned vehicles for the next
- Manage, plan, and implement staffing schedules based on
business demands and transaction levels and oversee exempt and
- Oversee shuttling of customers from rental counters to cars or
from cars to airline terminal
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved in a timely
and effective manner
- Provide statistical information relating to transaction and
- Assist management in the preparation of annual budget
- Monitor the price of gasoline charges currently being paid
- Implement HR policies
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 1 + years of leadership and management experience
- Experience in car/truck rental preferred, human resources,
training, customer service and general operations.
- Working knowledge of P&L
- Strong decision making ability and independent judgment to
establish operational plans, within operational guidelines and in
support of the business plan.
- Strong analytical and math skills. Must be able to review
numerous reports and other sources of data in an effort to
determine best course of action.
- Excellent management skills. Must be able to provide
direction and support to a large number staff
- Very strong communication skills, including the ability to
clearly articulate company vision as well as communicate accurate
day-to-day operations information to a wide variety of audiences,
including staff, operations management, independent contractors and
- Very strong organization and administration skills to ensure
day to day smooth operations with detailed, accurate
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills with the
capability to determine priorities in a fast paced, changing
- Strong customer service skills. Must be able to provide good
customer service directly to customers, and prioritize operations
based on customer rental needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and results-driven orientation.
Ability to demonstrate the drive to achieve results and continuous
improvement. Ability to manage performance of staff to drive
- Working knowledge of MS Office, BART & O2
- Willingness to travel
Perks You'll Get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group
Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal
Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance,
Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public
transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase
of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including
counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care
service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of
mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget
Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000
locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our
industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get
connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees
and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer –
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of
employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and
level of this position only. Essential functions and
responsibilities may change as business needs require. This
position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Kenner , Airport Manager, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!