Company: Chad Wood - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Receptionist - State
Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus). We
seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business
grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer
experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a
fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a
rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Monday -
Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Chad Wood - State Farm Agent, Kenner , Receptionist, Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!