Green Run Propulsion Analysis Engineer (Experienced)
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to
connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer
space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the
world. Find your future with us.The Boeing Company is seeking a
motivated & talented Green Run Propulsion Analysis
- Defines requirements for propulsion systems, auxiliary power
systems and vehicle fuel and tank systems.
- Defines, coordinates and controls the functional and physical
interfaces between the propulsion system and the vehicle.
- Develops specifications and architectural and configuration
concepts for associated vehicle systems to meet customer and
- Configures or designs propulsion sub-systems and components to
meet all vehicle design and performance criteria.
- Uses various testing, analysis, modeling and simulation tools
to estimate or calculate system performance.
- Defines and performs certification tests for propulsion
sub-systems and components.
- Supports fielded systems to assure continued reliability.
- Develops concepts for future propulsion systems to meet
- Works under general direction.The position must meet Export
Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined
by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen,
lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.Basic
- Engineering Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in Propulsion AnalysisPreferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Career and/or education experience working with engineering
integration activities (green room, brown room, change control
board, etc.) and/or Project Engineering/ Project Management.
- Career and/or education experience working with documents,
drawings and specifications including their configuration
- Career and/or education experience working with the development
of and/or analysis of rocket propulsion components, subsystems or
systems constituting liquid rocket propulsion elements (i.e.
Hydraulics, Thrust Vector Control, Pneumatics, etc.).
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g.
PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET
accreditation is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.Relocation:Relocation assistance is provided
for qualified candidates.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies.All information
provided will be checked and may be verified.
Keywords: Boeing, Kenner , Green Run Propulsion Analysis Engineer (Experienced), Other , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!