Technology Operations Lead, Southern Region
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 4, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Global Headquarters is hiring a
Technology Operations Lead to join our Information Technology team
in the New Orleans, LA area. As a Technology Operations Lead, you
will support and maintain all technology-related software and
hardware, service an appointed region addressing infrastructure,
solution support, local service requests, and incident tickets.
Additionally, you'll ensure compliance with enterprise technology
policies, coordinate project requests, and deliver on operational
tasks.At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are
committed to invest in our people's personal and professional
journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the
benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and
holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our
hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more.Responsibilities
- Serve as the administrator of all point of sale systems, their
functions, and any ancillary systems, including training,
reporting, documenting, and enabling user access.
- Implement or guide implementation of technology solutions for
the operation ensuring consistency with overall technology
standards, strategy, and operational requirements.
- Manage and coordinate managed service and solution providers
for the successful delivery of technology services in support of
our operating business needs.
- Support, within the region, new unit openings, seasonal
- Provide operational status and statistics regarding technology
hardware and solutions to regional director in support of the
monthly operations review.
- Provide first-class technical support for all technology
services and solutions, maybe focused at a location, but expect to
assist across subsidiary lines within the region.
- Assist in project initiatives executed within the region.
- Assist in training current and new associates on proper
procedures, regulations, and expectations.Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred from an accredited
college or university in information management, computer science,
computer systems engineering, business administration, mathematics,
or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years' of related experience in the implementation,
management, and maintenance of information technology
infrastructure and IT systems including cloud architectures, server
technologies, and communication technologies, LANs, WANs,
telephone, voice, video, and data communication systems.
- Proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage
competing agendas and priorities, and translate complex information
across internal and external audiences.
- Experience and knowledge of information security.
- Skilled in critical thinking, troubleshooting, written and oral
communication, and customer-centric approaches.
- Working knowledge of enterprise systems such as point of sale,
Kronos Time, and Microsoft Productivity Suite.
- Knowledge required of virtualization technologies, enterprise
storage technologies, especially AWS, high availability
environments, clustering, AWS VPC, load balancers, Windows Server
OS, Enterprise backup solutions (Commvault, AWS solutions),
Lifecycle Management (acquire, provision, automation, retire), and
performance monitoring tools and remediation.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays based
on event schedules.
- Travel as needed to ensure client requirements and team needs
- Preferred skills include: ITIL (ITSM) certification, AWS
Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS
Solutions Architect (Associate and Professional).Shift Details
HolidaysWeekendsVaries1st Shift2nd Shift3rd ShiftWho We Are At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Technology Operations Lead, Southern Region, IT / Software / Systems , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!