Assistant Restaurant Manager, Louis Armstrong Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Do you love meeting new people every day and thrive in a fast pace environment? Are you a strong, hands-on manager with food and beverage experience who loves to lead and develop teams? Then come join Delaware North Travel Hospitality where you can be part of all the excitement at one of our airport locations! Louis Armstrong /New Orleans International Airport is located approximately 8 miles from downtown New Orleans. There are nearly 135 flights per day that go to over 35 different cities. Delaware North has introduced several popular local restaurant concepts at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport in recent years. Among the additions with a decidedly New Orleans taste are Copeland's Cheesecake Scoop Caf--, Copeland's Gourmet Kitchen, Dooky Chase, Le Petit Bistro, PJ's Coffee, WOW Caf-- & Wingery!,Ye Olde College Inn and Zatarain's Kitchen - a New Orleans staple for more than 120 years Position DetailsThe successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the Restaurant General Manager in the day-to-day operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment. Specific duties include:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Manage food, labor and inventory
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all timesQualifications
- Associates degree preferred with emphasis in business or food service management and 3+ years direct food and beverage management experience a must!
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment. Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.#LI-RT1
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Louis Armstrong Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!