Chick fil A Line Cook, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a Line
Cook to join our team at New Orleans Airport in Kenner, Louisiana.
As a Line Cook, you will be responsible for food preparation and
assembling dishes according to recipes and Chef
specifications.Position starts at $14.25Full Time Employee Total
Rewards Package: Delaware North believes in a total rewards package
that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the
industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give
our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve
our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with
all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Packages all products to proper specifications.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Sets up and operates kitchen equipment
- Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Performs other duties assigned.Qualifications
- At least six months' experience as a Prep Cook or Line
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment.Who We
Are At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Chick fil A Line Cook, New Orleans Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!