Line Cook, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Line Cook to join our team at New Orleans Airport in Kenner,
Louisiana. As a Line Cook, you will be responsible for food
preparation and assembling dishes according to recipes and Chef
specifications.Position starts at $14.25/hour Full Time Employee
Total Rewards Package: Delaware North believes in a total rewards
package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the
industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give
our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve
our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Follow assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well
as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products following recipe guidelines,
using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level
of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We Are For more than 35
years, Delaware North has been providing hospitality services at
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Travelers can
expect an authentic taste of The Big Easy with dining options
including Folse Market, Leah's Kitchen, and Ye Old College Inn.At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Line Cook, New Orleans Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!