Food & Beverage Supervisor, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Concessions Supervisor to join our team at New Orleans Airport in
Kenner, Louisiana . As a Concessions Supervisor, you will be
responsible for leading the team to provide prompt, professional
service to guests. Position starts at $16.00/hour Full Time
Employee Total Rewards Package :
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us
recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each
and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist,
bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures. Who We Are At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Food & Beverage Supervisor, New Orleans Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!