Restaurant Supervisor - PM shift
Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Assist the Outlet Manager in the planning and management of the
Restaurant, Room Service and other food and beverage outlets as
appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality
service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and
procedures and federal, state and local regulations while
meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from
guests in need of service.
- Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare
one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands
and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special
events, house counts, etc.
- Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Hilton New Orleans Airport is a luxury, full-service hotel
located 15 minutes from the Louis Armstrong International airport
and minutes away from downtown New Orleans and the historic French
Quarter. Here we empower our team members to thrive and reach their
full potential. Our guest's experience starts with excellent
service and that service begins with our team. We are looking for
individuals with a spirit to serve and a passion to develop in
their career. Apply today to learn more about joining the Hilton
New Orleans Airport family!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Restaurant Supervisor - PM shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!