Assistant Director Of Housekeeping
Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: May 12, 2022
To ensure Housekeeping Department cleans and maintains guest rooms
and public space in accordance with client/guest expectations and
HEI Standards of Product and Service.
- Oversees staff of room attendants, house persons, and inspectors
by conducting daily and monthly meetings, inspecting staff work and
giving guidance so that deficiencies are corrected and standards
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline when appropriate.
- Arrange staff work schedules, determining days off, insuring
staffing levels are based on occupancy and/or any current or
anticipated projects. Submits payroll records, correcting errors to
insure pay is on time and includes any purchased rooms, extra
cleanup, cots, etc.
- Maintain and reviews computerized records for budgeting and
forecasting of department expenses as well as inspection scores for
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Hilton New Orleans Airport is a luxury, full-service hotel
located 15 minutes from the Louis Armstrong International airport
and minutes away from downtown New Orleans and the historic French
Quarter. Here we empower our team members to thrive and reach their
full potential. Our guest's experience starts with excellent
service and that service begins with our team. We are looking for
individuals with a spirit to serve and a passion to develop in
their career. Apply today to learn more about joining the Hilton
New Orleans Airport family!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Assistant Director Of Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!