Chick fil A Cashier, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Food Service Cashiers to join our team at New Orleans Airport in
Kenner, Louisiana. As a Food Service Cashier, you will display a
positive attitude with guests and co-workers while accurately
ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient manner. Position
starts at $13.25
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us
recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each
and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift. Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching. Shift Details 1st Shift
Holidays Who We Are At Delaware North, you'll love where you work,
who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Chick fil A Cashier, New Orleans Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!