Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Travel - Skilled Nursing
Company: Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
- 30 mins north of Lafayette, LA
- Start as soon as you can
- Great pay package
- 13-week assignment
- Travel friendly
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Keywords: Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp, Kenner , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Travel - Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!