Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS General Dentist (DDS/DMD)
- $220,000 Base Salary + Incentives
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment.
- Generous benefits package (401k, Healthcare, PTO, etc.)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS General Dentist (DDS/DMD)
- General Dentistry
- 8-10 Patients per day.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS General Dentist (DDS/DMD)
- Open to New grads and or experienced General Dentist
- Licensed in Louisiana or willing to get licensed. -
COMMUNITY General Dentist (DDS/DMD)
- Short drive to Monroe, less than an hour drive to Shreveport,
LA with Regional Airport.
- Bestplaces.com - Cost of Living is almost 20% below the
- Family-friendly and growing community
- Top ranked public schools and successful private
- Fishing, Hunting, Lakes nearby, Casinos, Downtown shopping and
Dining, Golf, Art shows, Museum of Art
REFERENCE NUMBER: 186075
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
Keywords: Delta Companies, Kenner , Dentist, Healthcare , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!