Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Location: US-LA-Kenner# of Openings: 1Category: Front DeskPosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: ExemptResponsibilities
- Take ownership of guest service for property as a whole in
accordance with brand standards.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service,
and telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being
applied to elevate the guest service experience.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the
guest response tracking system to effectively motivate, coach and
develop property associates.
- Consistently motivate and educate to improve upon guest
satisfaction and feedback to meet and exceed brand standards.
- Provide training for entry level associates and
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open
communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when
appropriate of staff members.
- Ensure timely completion of performance appraisals.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Ensure compliance of concierge, bellstand, valet and driver
standard operating procedures and policies.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
- Assist in the consistent improvement of and accuracy and
quality of concierge services.
- Champion education of associates regarding area and property
- Maintain all necessary equipment and a par stock of
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and
implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established from time to time, is essential to the successful
performance of this position.
- Hospitality degree preferred, or equivalent work
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Proficient with PMS system.
- Advanced knowledge of brand's reward program.
- Advanced knowledge of hospitality standards and guest
- Able to handle cash and credit transactions.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all
- Communicate well with guests
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all concierge, bellstand,
valet and driver operations and individual job requirements.
- Computer literacy and financial management a must.
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Able to manage effectively multiple tasks at all times and have
excellent organizational skills.
- Able to effectively deal with internal and external customers,
some of whom will require high level of patience, tact and
diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and
resolve conflicts - taking on the responsibility of being a role
model and mentor for this skill set.
- Intimate knowledge of local area attractions and
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing
equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety
and health, wage and hour issues and labor relations, including,
but not limited to the following statues and their comparable state
and local laws.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with associates and customers.
- Able to remain calm and alert, during emergency situations
and/or heavy hotel activity, serving as a role model for clerks and
- Responsible for the financial management of the Guest Services
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Night Manager, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!