Director Of Operations
Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: September 19, 2019
Support General Manager in managing the Rooms, Food and Beverage,
Financing, Sales and Marketing, and Repairs and Maintenance
Departments to achieve the guest satisfaction scores, operating and
financial goals of the owner. Act as General Manager in his/her
absence when necessary.
* Lead all operational managers to success on daily, weekly,
monthly and annual action plans related to property strategic
* Plan, organize, facilitate, attend, and/or participate in various
hotel and departmental meetings. Ensure compliance of brand
standard operating procedures and policies.
* Develop and manage execution of Rooms/Food and Beverage division
budgets and revenue forecasts. Develop and implement controls for
expense management. Ensure staff is utilizing labor management
tools to schedule and control labor costs.
* Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance
evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or
termination when appropriate of staff members.
* As a member of the Executive Committee for the property, the
Director of Operations is expected to help create and execute the
financial objectives of the hotel.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Minimum 3-5 years of management experience, preferably in both
rooms and FandB.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Computer literacy and financial management required.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
* Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Director Of Operations, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!