Posted on: January 20, 2023
Join the West Quality KFC/TACO BELL family and find a great
career. This is a place where great people work together. At West
Quality KFC/TACO BELL we realize the importance of every employee
and the role they play in running a successful restaurant. We also
want every employee to be successful and happy in their work.
The hourly Shift Manager plays a key role in the daily operations
of the restaurant. They are accountable for directing the
restaurant team and ensuring compliance with company standards in
all areas of daily operation. This includes but is not limited to;
food safety standards, training and motivating the restaurant team,
leading the restaurant team in delivering great guest service,
taking the lead in guest relations, product preparation, inventory
management, execution of cash policy, ensuring that the highest
quality products and guest service are delivered to each guest, and
other duties as required or assigned.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Positive, upbeat attitude and strong leadership skills. Be
ready to embrace our great company culture.
- Willingness to take on a new challenge and thrive on being
challenged in your role.
- Desire to maintain high standards around food safety, Quality,
Cleanliness, and Hospitality. Hold your team accountable to these
standards, lead by example and have fun with leading the team.
- Ability to motivate the restaurant team and take an active role
with guest interaction.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license,
- Desire to learn, and a willingness to grow.
We offer the following:
- Competitive starting wage.
- Comprehensive training program
- Flexible schedule
- Recognition Culture
- 401k with company match after one year and \"regular full
time\" status Health and Dental Benefits after one year and
\"regular full time\" status
- Paid Vacations after one year and \"regular full time\"
- Promote from within philosophy!
Keywords: KFC, Kenner , Shift Manager, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!