Leasing Agent/Assistant Property Management
Company: Recruit Staff Hire
Posted on: September 17, 2022
We are currently searching for a Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager
to work at a large residential multi-unit property located in
Metairie. This position is available to start immediately!
The pay is $14.50-$17.00 per hour to start. Normal hours are M-F
8:30am-5:30pm or 9:00am-6:00pm plus rotating Saturdays. If you work
a Saturday then you will receive a day off during the week.
This is a temp to hire position and once hired there will be an
excellent benefits package offered including medical, dental, paid
time off, and a 401(k).
Duties of the Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager include but are not
- Answering phone calls and greeting potential renters
- Showing vacant apartments
- Explaining leasing, lease terms and contract paperwork to
- Processing rental applications and updating information in the
- Negotiate lease renewals
- Assisting tenants with any requests deemed necessary
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience
Requirements of the Leasing Agent:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year of experience working in a property management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Leasing or property management experience is strongly
- Ideal candidate will be reliable, customer service oriented,
helpful, motivated, on time, articulate and self motivated.
Associated topics: admin, administrator, apartment, asset manager,
community management, office manager, property manager, property
operator, property preservation, safety
Keywords: Recruit Staff Hire, Kenner , Leasing Agent/Assistant Property Management, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!