Assistant Front Office Manager - OEM
Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Office
operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and
compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while
meeting/exceeding financial goals. Ensure that the arrival,
departure, and all other guest contact are conducted in an
efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and
telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being
- Implement company and franchise programs.
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development of
the Rooms Division budget.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure their optimum performance.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest
response tracking system.
- Provide training for entry level associates and supervisors.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open
communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when
appropriate of staff members. Ensure timely completion of
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Ensure compliance of front office, guest service, and PBX
standard operating procedures and policies. Ensure all Front Office
Quality Standards are complied with and are consistently
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to
achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and
implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Hilton New Orleans Airport is a luxury, full-service hotel
located 15 minutes from the Louis Armstrong International airport
and minutes away from downtown New Orleans and the historic French
Quarter. Here we empower our team members to thrive and reach their
full potential. Our guest's experience starts with excellent
service and that service begins with our team. We are looking for
individuals with a spirit to serve and a passion to develop in
their career. Apply today to learn more about joining the Hilton
New Orleans Airport family!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Assistant Front Office Manager - OEM, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!