Assistant General Manager, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality (THS) is
searching for an Assistant General Manager to join our team at New
Orleans Airport in Kenner, Louisiana. Our ideal Assistant General
Manager takes great pride in their work and understands the impact
you have on associates and guests. You're an inspiring leader
dedicated to training and developing your team and you manage
people, processes, budgets, and expenses successfully and
effectively. At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We
are committed to invest in our people's personal and professional
journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the
benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and
holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our
hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more . Responsibilities
- Assist in establishing and implementing current and long-term
objectives, plans and policies, and budget.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with license partners
and maintain brand compliance.
- Build and maintain positive customer and client relations by
providing efficient, quality services and products, and continue to
grow our footprint within the airport community.
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of unit
management and oversee supervision of associates.
- Train associates on company policy and procedures and ensure
- Oversee the recommendation and establishment of prices and
portions for products and services within the approved profit
- Responsible for opening and closing of all concepts.
- Verify and prepare reports as required and provide and
administer an effective system for cash, inventory, and
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures,
conduct inspections, and ensure proper repair and maintenance of
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
regarding liquor, sanitation, payroll, and employment.
- A minimum of 5 years of multi-unit, full service, food and
beverage management experience in a contract environment.
- Must have a strong commitment to customer and client
- Strong managerial skills required; demonstrated initiative,
leadership, and team-building skills are essential.
- Experience within the airport industry and with branded
concepts is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business management is strongly preferred.
Who We Are For more than 35 years, Delaware North has been
providing hospitality services at Louis Armstrong New Orleans
International Airport. Travelers can expect an authentic taste of
The Big Easy with dining options including Folse Market, Leah's
Kitchen, and Ye Old College Inn. At Delaware North, you'll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Assistant General Manager, New Orleans Airport, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!