Food and Beverage Manager, New Orleans Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 4, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at New
Orleans Airport in Kenner, Louisiana. Our ideal candidate is an
experienced hospitality professional looking for their next
adventure in a company that can offer career growth and diverse
opportunities.At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We
are committed to invest in our people's personal and professional
journeys, without you, there is no us. These are just some of the
benefits we offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
with company match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and
holidays, and generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our
hotels and resorts. Click here to learn more.Responsibilities
- Administration of all restaurant, kitchen, and bar related
functions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly schedules and schedule appropriate staff
according to business levels and planned payroll.
- Assist in maintaining planned bar cost of sales and assist in
restaurant planned cost of sales.
- Hire, train, and manage an effective team of associates,
providing feedback on their job responsibilities and alignment to
Delaware North programs such as GuestPath, GreenPath, and other
- Complete all purchasing in compliance with company programs and
- Communicate and assist other associates and departments when
- Provide a safe work environment by following all safety and
security policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in meetings, committees, and
- Research and develop new policies, procedures, menus, and
control policies that elevate service standards and accountability
- Coordinate menus and alcohol compliance and quality standards,
handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a high volume restaurant
and/or catering environment.
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous
experience supervising service personnel required.
- Experience effectively leading a team required.
- Demonstrated commitment to guest service.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with
staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Ability to manage frequent change.
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of
others.Who We Are For more than 35 years, Delaware North has been
providing hospitality services at Louis Armstrong New Orleans
International Airport. Travelers can expect an authentic taste of
The Big Easy with dining options including Folse Market, Leah's
Kitchen, and Ye Old College Inn.At Delaware North, you'll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Kenner , Food and Beverage Manager, New Orleans Airport, Executive , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!