Company: Hilton New Orleans Airport
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of
financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate
with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure
quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of
Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees,
tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of
Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems
that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to
generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the
Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain
files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Hilton New Orleans Airport is a luxury, full-service hotel
located 15 minutes from the Louis Armstrong International airport
and minutes away from downtown New Orleans and the historic French
Quarter. Here we empower our team members to thrive and reach their
full potential. Our guest's experience starts with excellent
service and that service begins with our team. We are looking for
individuals with a spirit to serve and a passion to develop in
their career. Apply today to learn more about joining the Hilton
New Orleans Airport family!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Hilton New Orleans Airport, Kenner , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Kenner, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!